Adding product to your cart
Tracked Shipping on All Orders
14 Days Returns
- AWESOME ANIMALS: With awesome designs of animals like chameleons and eagles waiting to be discovered, this book is fantastic for teaching children about all the interesting and wonderful creatures that share our planet!
- TOYS THAT TEACH: Studies show that connect-the-dot puzzles are one of the best tools for teaching children a multitude of high level skills. With up to 1,400 dots in some puzzles, our Extreme Dot to Dot Animals book is effective at helping children learn advanced levels of counting. It's also incredibly useful for teaching spacial awareness and the benefits of patience and planning.
- CHALLENGING PUZZLES: These connect-the-dots puzzles are sure to challenge and engage any user. Designed to stimulate visually and mentally, our puzzle book can be done individually for an increased level of cognitive challenge or as a group for a team building exercise.
- DISPLAY YOUR ART: Once your child is done tracing the awesome pictures and placing the cool stickers, he or she can color them in proudly display their intricate artwork. There are no guidelines, so encourage your child to let their creative side out!
- INCLUDES: Package includes (1) Extreme Dot to Dot Animals Book.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device